PLAN NOW & Save Your Ass(ets) Later!
About the Book:
Don't make your ex-son-in-law rich! Learn how to protect yourself, your loved ones and your assets by using the power you have NOW to plan for the future. Understand living wills, powers of attorney, revocable and irrevocable trusts. Don’t focus on simply avoiding probate. Take your planning to new heights by discovering how to protect yourself and your loved ones from the costs of nursing homes and the dangers of elder abuse.
What People Are Saying:
“Alex’s real-life examples brought estate planning to life for me and my parents. I would recommend this book to anyone looking for direction on their estate planning journey.” - S. White
“Alex makes sure you think of everything and consider all your options. My attorney never told me half the information in this book, and Alex explains estate planning in plain English!"
“An entertaining and educational book written by an attorney who has devoted her life to helping others.” – A. Tompkins
“This book finally got my mom and dad to plan! Worth every penny!” – T. Bailey
“Everyone who is questioning which route to take for estate planning needs to read this book. It gave me direction and prepared me for the estate planning process.” – S. Michaelson
“I shared this with my grandfather, and he created his plan in two months. It helped guide him in the right direction, gave him confidence, and gave us all peace of mind.” – A. Rodriguez
“This book made me realize I have had the wrong estate plan for my family. With Alex’s help, I was able to find a plan that was perfect for my family and made sure my ex-son-in-law won’t get rich.” J – M. Anderson
“Finally! A comprehensible book that helps!” – S.L.
“Great read, provided lots of information, and answered questions I didn’t know I had!” – J. Toluse
Infringed: The Gun Owners Guide to Gun Rights
What People Are Saying:
"Infringed should be on the shelf of every American gun owner. This book answers the questions that will come up in every gun owner's home about the gun laws.", Larry Pratt, Executive Director, Gun Owners of America.
About The Book:
Whether they have one firearm or a hundred, all gun owners worry about one thing: how to exercise their Second Amendment rights without jeopardizing their future freedom. In her book, Infringed, renowned firearms law attorney Alexandria Kincaid empowers every gun owner by providing the necessary knowledge to stay safe, legal and alive.
Regardless of where you live in America, this book will help you understand:
- How to sell or give a gun to someone else without breaking the law
- How to legally transfer or ship firearms across state lines
- When you can buy a gun for another person
- Who cannot possess a gun and why "possessing" is different from "owning"
- How to travel legally with your firearms
- When you can take your gun to work
- How seniors can keep their gun rights, even if they need help managing their finances
- How a gun trust can protect you, your family and your guns
- How the American legal system works and why the gun laws are constantly evolving
- When you need a federal firearms license (FFL) and how to get one
- What you need to know about using deadly force to protect your life
And much more!